Ray is an award-winning creative agency based in St. John’s, Newfoundland offering full-service, results-oriented marketing and advertising solutions for clients across the country. We are looking for an Account Director level business lead to join our account service team. If you are an experienced Account person who loves to work with clients to make a difference to their business, we should talk.
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, you are a leading-edge thinker who thrives on using their creativity and business knowledge to solve client problems. You are a natural collaborator who brings agency resources together to actively lead clients by developing top tier communications strategies and integrated multi-channel solutions.
You are responsible for day-to-day account management including the financial health of the business and ensuring that the business is run as efficiently as possible. Importantly you possess an entrepreneurial, curious spirit, and love spotting growth opportunities before they exist. And in the process becoming a trusted business partner for your clients.
- A natural problem solver with solid communication skills and an eye for the details
- Comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and adept at shaping information into actionable ideas
- Known for building and maintaining strong, solid, trusting relationships with clients and team members alike
- A dynamic leader, inspiring mentor, and confident presenter
- A lover of powerful creative ideas whose passion infects others.
- A valuable partner in the development of clients’ marketing and communication strategy across all areas of paid, earned and owned
- Passionate about client service
- A strategic thinker, who has opinions and vision
- Maintain a complete understanding of the client’s business including product innovation, marketing challenges, sales/revenue targets, category/industry competition
- Drive annual, seasonal and long-range planning process on a fully integrated account
- Provide smart solutions to marketing problems and create opportunities for innovative work
- A thorough understanding of production processes (video, digital, print)
- Oversee the flawless execution of effective advertising that is on strategy, on time and on budget
- Contribute positively to agency culture
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of related agency or marketing experience
- Proven strategic skill, experience working on integrated projects including digital and social
- Strong budget management experience
- Strong history of managing client relationships and business growth
Job Type: Full-time
Location: St. John’s, NL